- Location: 400-3, Sungam-dong, Danwon-gu, Ansan, Gyeonggi Province
- Land area: 54,545㎡
- Floor Area: 5,542.99㎡
- Area: 16,225.78㎡
- Venue and rental fee
(no. of persons)
|Auditorium||399.60||150 ~200||Multi-purpose hall, 2nd floor||100,000|
|Seminar room||99.00||60 ~70||Central building, 1st floor||50,000|
|Exhibit hall||133.65||-||Central building, 1st floor||220(㎡)|
|Lodging||19.44||5 persons:8 rooms (heated floor type) 4 persons: 10rooms||Dormitory, two buildings||50,000|
- Inquiry about venue and
- Rental application and
- Approval evaluation and
- Send out authorization
- Deposit rental fee
- Check and maintenance
- Visit or call
Submit rental application
and other documents
(Event plan, schedule,
and information on the
Review the submitted
- Authorize after comparing
and reviewing the
and submitted documents
- Fax or email
- Venue can be used after
deposit has been confirmed
- Check and review the
venue after use,
Facility Usage Regulations
The users of the two dormitory buildings in the Gyeonggi Creative Center must comply with the following regulations.
- A. Please refrain from using heating, cooking or any fire related devices (such as irons) in the building (please use the designated kitchen).
- B. Please refrain from smoking (i.e. on beds) that may be susceptible to fire.
C. Please do not enter the lobby or building with the following items.
A. Animals, birds (pets)
B. Excessively odorous objects
C. Inflammable objects such as gun powder or gasoline
D. Guns or knives that have not been approved by law
- D. Please refrain from conducting demoralizing actions, gambling or any other form of action that may cause inconvenience to others.
- E. Please do not use the dormitory or the lobby as a substitute office or exhibit space.
- F. Please do not distribute advertisements or promotional materials to the guests in the dormitory.
- G. Loss of valuable objects or thefts are not the responsibility of the Center.
- H. Please do not use the dormitory for purposes other than lodging.
- I. Please refrain from exiting the dormitory in pajamas or slippers.
- J. Please refrain from dangerous or hazardous (intentional or unintentional) actions that may cause material damage to the center. The Center may file a claim for such damages.
- K. Smoking is prohibited in the building according to the National Health Promotion Law. Please use designated smoking areas.